1.23.2008

Freiburg 1

So these pictures aren't actually from inner city Freiburg, but instead the surrounding area. I'll try to get some pictures of the flat up at some point.


St. Peter's Chapel









Top of one of the hills surrounding Freiburg (can't remember the name)





Some Paragliders





TittiSee (The biggest Lake in the Freiburg Region... I had my first ApfelStrudel of the trip here... Rating: 2.1. I neglected to get a picture though)









And here's a picture of dinner. It's kind of blurry though. I'll try to make sure everyone gets a clear view of what I'm eating in the future.





OK. That's all for now. I'll try to get a few more up tomorrow with a bit more description. Also, I'll be in Berlin / Latvia in a week, so I should be able to get some good pictures from there.

No comments: