4.21.2008

Geneva

So, truth be told, I've been somewhat lax in my photo posting duties. I understand you loyal readers have needs which is why I'll try to rectify the situation by posting lots of pictures in the next few days. But, of course, I can't make any promises. I do finally have some free time finally. Classes are finishing up and most of my major work is done. Our trips are over with so I've been able to hang out around Freiburg a bit more. These pictures are all from around the 2nd half of the semester, I suppose. They begin with a short one night trip to Geneva and end with the cookies that we baked last weekend (they were quite yummy). So let's get started...


Our Hotel:
 


Pretty picture:
 


Some shots from inside the United Nations building:
(They rent it out for MUN conferences on weekends)

 

 


A view out the back window of the UN building / complex. I'm fairly certain no one ever gets any work done here...
 


I've been here.
 


Empty Chair (missing a leg). Artsy (Tommy's favorite word).
 


Right across from the UN.
 


A conglomeration of birds. If it's a gaggle of geese, then what are swans?

 


An accordionist under a bridge. I swear they're all over europe. You can't not go to a city and fi
 


Trying to find the flower clock...
 


Finding the flower clock... not as cool as we thought...
 


Hiking up to a church on top of the hill
 


A cool looking church (one of the many in Europe)
 


This is the playground at the top of the hill next to the church. It's either bad english or a messed up sentiment.
 


This is actually in Brussels, but it was in the Geneva folder. You might have to make the picture to read the window...
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: