11.09.2008

Kentucky Bound

So right now I'm sitting on a Hotel bed in Lexington, Kentucky. Tomorrow I'll be presenting on a panel at the NASFA Regional Conference about how to make your office greener. I think it's a really cool topic, and we've come up with some decent suggestions that are applicable to not only an office,but also you're own home. We put together a blog (well, just started actually) that we'll hopefully update with some tips and tricks to make yourself greener. For instance, there's paperles stapler that we stumbled upon. Not only will you save staples, but you'll also be the envy of all your stapler-jamming, staple-buying friends. And it's just plain cool. You can find the link on the new website: Green Office Ideas.

I know I haven't exactly been updating lately, but hopefully I can get some fall pictures from Lexington up when I get home. Also, there's a really good album I listened to on the way down that you (the ever present reader) might enjoy.

2 comments:

Eric said...

its been almost a week, c'mon, i am in suspense of this forthcoming awesome album

Thom DeRoma said...

Nice snag on the Thompson books. I deleted my last blog in a frenzy of life decluttering, but the whole thing just ended up wasting more time than it was worth. I would love to visit Akron or anywhere that is not Chicago.