11.02.2004

Elect Me!

I'm tired of politics. Thank god today is election day. That mean's tomorrow is the beginning of either a long and drawn out legal battle or a long and drawn out Civil War. If it's a Civil War, then I'm fully prepared. I've been stocking up on ninja swords and moltov cocktails in order to fight for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Could it really go that far? I seriously think not. In every human there is a shred of sense that causes them to stop and look around when things are going to far. If we were to go to war over something as simple as differing ideologies, then we would certainly deserve our own fate. But, what is war, other than differing beliefs, ideologies and a need to expand one's power base? This has been used as the basis to start wars for all of history. I think, recently, our own country has done something of the sort in one of those little countries over in the middle east. Ahh, yes, Iraq. I don't believe war can ever be justified on the ground of preemptive preservation of our national being. I don't know if the war in Iraq is illegal, morally wrong, or anything of the sort. I know that I don't like it. That's all there is to it.

(I've been rambling lately. One of these days a post will actually make sense and flow. ya know? (see, that had flow, but not the kind I want) I'm done.).

Listen to this : Propaghandi - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette

and now, go take part in democracy and vote.

No comments: