12.31.2004

Resolutions...scratch that

Back just in time for a New Years Eve post. This holiday season flew by, but it was most enjoyable. This song is off of the Ocean's 12 soundtrack. Its right at the point where the one guy jumps through the lazer fields. I don't think that gives away too much of the plot point. Anyway, it's a dance song for New Years Eve so everyone can start kicking it out like mad hatters on pixie sticks, because that's how it should be. I mean, if this song doesn't get you acting like an idiot, then I guess I fail. But if it does, then I succeed where no one else could, in creating a living, dancing monster. Maracas and a spanish beat always does that to me anyway.

Here it goes.

Nikk Furie - The A La Menthe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fag

Anonymous said...

hey fag