4.02.2009

An Update!

A few things:

1.) I went to SXSW in Austin and saw a lot of bands. I'm going to try to find time between now and July to post about (some) of them.
2.) I graduate in 5 weeks. Scary. And I need to finish my honor's project.
3.) I took some pictures of Chicago, but not really any of Austin. The problem is the one's of Chicago are on film, so I might have to scan them so I can put them up here.
4.) We made a video for a 48 hour short festival. I'm going to embed the Youtube video. It will blow your mind. (The kind of mind blowing that involves simultaneous puking and laughing. Probably not good to watch if you're elderly, pregnant, or a small child (bad backs are fine though).
5.) I missed March! Damnit, there goes my one post a month streak!
6.) I'm 23.
7.) I wrote a song but I haven't recorded it yet.
8.) I'm about 1/10 of the way through Infinite Jest. The goal is to be done by the end of the summer.
9.) I'm tired of numbers.

Enjoy!


No comments: